- "Bar none, Lakshya Digital is the best outsourcing company we at Blue Fang have had the pleasure of working with. They are high quality, competitively priced, efficient, and communicative outsourcers. At every step it is clear they truly care about the projects and people they work with. We’ve used them for both Art and Technical outsourcing and consider them a go-to partner for future development. Thanks LD!"
- Eduardo Baraf,
Blue Fang Games.
- (While working on Counter Strike : Global Offensive)
"I think you have been outstanding in your deliverables and process. Once I explained what I needed, you promptly revised your entire approach and were super organized and consistent from that point forward.
You were also very tolerant of unexpected delays in deliverables and information as well as revisions in specifications that occurred from time to time. The number of revisions required and the quality and accuracy of your work was very high. When needed, revisions were always handled quickly and accurately. You were also quite resourceful and researched additional reference material that we couldnt locate to supply to you, in at least one case allowing us to keep a weapon we thought we would have to eliminate from the game."
- Dave McCoy,
Art Director and Founder,
Hidden Path Entertainment.
- "Lakshya Digital is the most professional, talented and experienced development partner I can recommend. As an art content provider, their skill and experience is unmatched. Beyond simply providing great artwork in any required form, they can enable development with exceptional design, code or even QA work. Simply put, if you need to make a game quickly and very effectively, than I strongly recommend you consider Lakshya Digital in your development plans. They are a pleasure to work with!"
- Lou Catanzaro,
Vice President and Creative Director,
Beach Cooler Games.
- "With assignments on video games, being with Lakshya is just like the fun times at school :) One gets to learn a lot and do what one loves to. And with everyone from a new intern to the Art Director inspiring you with their works you tend to grow and shape as a better artist and professional with each passing day."
- Pradeep Kumar (Lead 3D Game Art )